It’s the kind of thing writers like us do at this time of the year: present the list of the best read stories of the year. So, who am I to break tradition? It’s an eclectic mix, though one heavily weighted to the top topic of the year in this space, Bed Bath & Beyond, which takes four out of five positions on this list. So, here you go, along with links to read — or reread — these again. And then onto 2023…
- Is BBB About to Go to the Great Beyond (Aug. 19): https://warrensreport.com/2022/08/19/is-bbb-about-to-go-to-the-great-beyond/
- New York Magazine Should be Embarassed by its Bedsheet Advice (May 2): https://warrensreport.com/2022/05/02/new-york-magazine-should-be-embarrassed-by-its-bedsheet-advice/
- Possible Suicide & Alleged Fraud Add to Bed Bath & Beyond Tragic Situation (Sept. 4): https://warrensreport.com/2022/09/04/possible-suicide-alleged-fraud-add-to-bed-bath-beyond-tragic-situation/
- Which 5 Companies Could Buy Bed Bath & Beyond (Oct. 14): https://warrensreport.com/2022/10/14/which-5-companies-could-buy-bed-bath-beyond/
- Suicide is Not Painless (Sept. 15): https://warrensreport.com/2022/09/15/suicide-is-not-painless/
Happy reading, Happy New Year and have a very happy 2023.